
Is anyone else out here in the blogosphere ready for Spring? I am so tired of winter and so very, very tired of snow. It just doesn't seem to stop. I am longing for the sweet smell of spring, luscious green grass, birds sweetly singing and beautiful, vibrant colored flowers. I know, I know, I'm just dreaming, but oh what a wonderful dream. If only it could be reality!!
18 years ago




2 comments:
I'm looking forward to Spring as well. I think that it is my favorite time of year. I'm ready to be able to take the girls on walks and not wear winter coats and not be constantly cold and so on. Supposedly, the groundhog saw his shadow, which means 6 more weeks of winter:(. That is if ya believe that blarney!! :)
I'm sorry sis, but I am enjoying these winter months. I love my cozy sweaters and sitting by the fire watching a good movie. Talk to me when it gets closer ot Easter, then I will be ready.
Post a Comment