CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Miss Kate!

Happy Birthday to our Little Princess! We love you very much and we hope you have the very best Birthday ever!

8 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

You are a beautiful little princess and mamaw loves you very much. I hope your birthday was so much fun. I LOVE YOU!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday, Miss Kate. You're a little sweetheart!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Katie-love! Aunt Kathie loves you very much! You are such a pretty little girl!

Jaime said...

Happy Birthday to a precious little girl! Your Mommy and Daddy have much to be proud of!

Linda Shiery said...

Happy Birthday Miss Katie, You are three now. Hope your birthday was great.

Leah said...

Happy Birthday, Katie!

Amber said...

Aw:) Happy Birthday Miss Cutie:). I love your smile!:) It's so contagious!

grandmagene said...

I missed your birthday Miss Katie, but I hope it was a happy one. You are such a cute little princess.