This past Tuesday we got dumped on again. Anywhere from 5 to 6 more inches of the lovely white stuff! These pictures were taken in the afternoon when we only had a couple inches. After this, it snowed nonstop for probably 6 more hours! Man, have I mentioned recently that we're ready for spring?
home and do the same job all over again!
Beats using a shovel.
Katie anxious for daddy to get done with the snow!




2 comments:
The snow is truly piling up! However, I don't think it's supposed to snow this Sunday, so maybe we'll get to have church!
I just tagged you to participate in a "meme." You can go to our blog to find out what that means.
We certainly hope there are no storms in store for Sunday. We really missed being at church last week and we don't care to miss again this week. We are looking forward to seeing you all on Friday night!
Post a Comment