I thought I'd put some pictures of Miss Katie from the last 3 years. It is so amazing to look back at pictures and see just how much they change and how quickly they change! We wouldn't trade our Katie-Luv! She has blessed our lives and added lots of sunshine and laughter! So, here we go - Katie's 1st year!
17 years ago




5 comments:
I just LOVE the pictures! This turned out really nice!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice idea for a birthday!:-) It was good to talk to you earlier today.
I loved seeing the pictures of Katie. She was so smiley and posed for the camera. She is beautiful, of course I'm prejudiced. Love ya Katie! Mamaw
I enjoyed all the pictures of your "little princess". I'm just waiting for my "little princess" to get up. Well, I guess she's not so little anymore, is she? Becky has been home for a few days and I'm enjoying my time with her. I want to go outside and play in the snow! I think we might build a snowman today. Call my crazy!!! Love ya! Sue
Ahhhh!!!! Miss Kate. How time does go by. I have been working on a scrapbook for Evie Marie and it sure does bring back the memories. It almost makes you wish you could go back to those early days, doesn't it? Notice I said almost. There are some things that I am glad we are passed!!!!! We love you all and of course our sweet little Kate. She is a real blessing to our family.
All of her babie pictures were adorable. You sure have a cute little princess. She has such a beautiful smile.
Post a Comment