Hey! Thanks for your comment on my blog! I definitely do remember you. Your family is beautiful!! And your daughter adorable. Would love to hear an update on Mike...have not seen him in forever!! :)
I am a happily married wife to Jason. We have been married for 5 years and we have had many adventures along the way. I am also a busy and content stay at home mommy to a 3 year old we call Katie and another little bundle of joy that is on its way. Katie is very energetic and keeps her mommy and daddy on their toes. Katie was supposed to be our little boy, but SURPRISE, she is a little Princess who loves Thomas the Train and Lightning McQueen!
3 comments:
Sure looks like she is enjoying that smoothie. She's so cute!
Good for Kate!!!! Smoothies are the way to go. Love ya little girl. You are the cutest!
Hey!
Thanks for your comment on my blog! I definitely do remember you. Your family is beautiful!! And your daughter adorable.
Would love to hear an update on Mike...have not seen him in forever!! :)
Post a Comment