CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

We have officially been memed! (By the way, does anyone have a clue what meme means?) Chris & Esther Hilling tagged us to participate, so here goes. I'll have Jason do it as well when he has a free moment or two!

  • Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more. No cheating!
  • Find page 123.
  • Read the first 5 sentences.
  • Post the next 3 sentences.
  • Tag 5 people.

I'm afraid I only had 1 book on my nightstand, so I didn't really have much to choose from.

Sarah, My Beloved by Sharlene MacLaren

Even his gloved hands had collected ice, making maneuvering the horses anything but a walk in the park. "Where are we?" she demanded. "Not far!" he returned.

I tag:

  1. Cheryl Watters
  2. Kathie Manns
  3. Leah Plemmons
  4. Marlinda Holten
  5. Sue Arnold

1 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

Thanks for participating. It's interesting to see what people are reading. See you guys Friday!