CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quality Time with Daddy!



Katie loves it when Daddy plays with her. She was belly laughing tonight and I was able to catch her at it. I love hearing her laugh. It is contagious!

(Note: This might take a little bit to load. Don't forget to pause the music playing in MyPlaylist!)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

She is soooo cute!

Cheryl Watters said...

Mamaw just loved seeing her 'video'. She is so fun! The other night I just cherished hearing those belly-laughs when we were playing trucks. She thought that was so fun. I love to see her smile! Hope to see you soon. Give Miss Kate a big hug from mamaw.

Anonymous said...

I loved hearing her laugh! These are cherishable memories! Thanks for sharing this on Blogspot! Give Katie-love kisses for us! We love you all!

grandmagene said...

Miss Katie is such a doll. I loved hearing her laugh on the video.

Evie said...

AHHHH!!! Thats our fun Miss Kate. That laugh sure reminds me of Evie Marie's laugh. You would never guess that they are related now would you? (smile) Love ya Sis. Hope everything is going ok for you all. They are reporting a storm coming in for us. I guess we'll see what happens.