It's so hard to choose pictures, because naturally I think they are all cute. So, here are a few pictures from years 1-2. Katie has added lots of excitement and laughter to our lives. She's our burst of sunshine!
18 years ago
It's so hard to choose pictures, because naturally I think they are all cute. So, here are a few pictures from years 1-2. Katie has added lots of excitement and laughter to our lives. She's our burst of sunshine!
Posted by Karalynne at 12:13 AM
4 comments:
She is truly an angel from Heaven! Tell her mamaw loves her!
I love the snow angel picture. You should get into scrapbooking. It is realy fun. It's a bit pricy but I think it's worth it. It is something for your child to cherish in years to come. It's the pits that we live so far away from each other.(sad face) We could do it together and share our tools and things.Last night we were in Pat Catans and I was so pleased to find out that they have a Thomas The Train album. YEAH!!!!! Perfect for buddy boy.(smile)
Katie-love is sure a beautiful little girl! I love the different stages that kids go through! They sure a re fun! but she will someday want a playmate (smile). Tell her Anut Kathie loves her!
Ahh, your baby girl is growing up so fast! She sure is a sweetie! They go through stages so fast that it's so nice to have pictures to remember.
Post a Comment