CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

How are your Powers of Observation?





Thought I'd post this quiz. It's a really neat quiz about things we see in everyday life. Don't forget to post your score results after taking this. Mine was 14 out of 25 and Jason's was 15 out of 25. Happy quiz taking!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your little quiz was really fun! I didn't look at anything, but was surprised at how hard some of these were! Very fun! I got a 17 out of 25.

Karalynne said...

Great work! It was thought provoking wasn't it?

Sarah said...

I'm shocked but impressed with myself...I got 20 out of 25! YEAH FOR ME LOL!

Karalynne said...

Congrats! You did AWESOME!!

Esther Hilling said...

17 ... that was fun. Thanks for sharing the quiz. Looks like you and your blog readers are well above the average score of 7!

Jaime said...

Wow! It's amazing the things I don't pay attention to! I got 15 out of 25.

Cheryl Watters said...

I am amazed at how many things you have or use that you just take for granted. That was interesting. My score was 17.

Tanjala said...

Neat little quiz!! My score was 24. Justice and I did it together.

Karalynne said...

Wow, you both did really Awesome!! Hope you are all feeling better!