CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Yes, Sir, that's our baby!

Finally, here are the pictures from years 2 to 3. Looking back, I can hardly believe how much our little girl has grown and changed. It certainly does happen quickly. It is so very important to treasure every moment we have with our little ones! We love our little Miss Kate and we are an extremely blessed mommy and daddy to have had such a sweet little girl entrusted to our care!



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My! How she's grown!!!!!! I just love the picture of her at the piano! She's beautiful!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

She is so Adoreable!

Cheryl Watters said...

She sure is growing up. I am amazed at how long her hair is now, compared to even a year ago. She is beautiful! He mamaw loves her!

Leah said...

I sure enjoyed the pictures. It does seem they are little for such a short time.