I'm so excited, I saw my very first robin of the year today! Could it actually be possible that spring might just be around the corner? It will officially be here in 2 more days! I'm so anxious to be able to go outside without a coat and also to be able to open our windows for a change. Spring is just a refreshing and rejuvenating time of the year! Well, Happy Spring to you all just a couple days early!
17 years ago




5 comments:
Hey Kara,
Yes, I think spring is just around the corner. I am now ready for it to be here. I saw my first robin last Sunday!! They are pretty birds.
Oh, Kara, I hope you're not in the depths of despare concerning the weather report. The poor robins are going to freeze to death!!!!!! We'll put you in our suitcases and take you to Arkansas with us. It is supposed to be in the 60s and 70s next week there. Keep your chin up, it will be in the 90s before we know it.
Spring!!!! What a wonderful thought! I know we haven't gotten as much snow as you this past winter, but I'm anticipating warmer weather too. It will be so nice to take the girls out without worrying about them getting colds.
Kara, It is Friday night, March 21, and we are in the midst of the biggest winter storm of the season. Did you jinx us? Just kidding. Sure did enjoy being with you today. Hope Jason doesn't have to be out too much in this stuff. Or, should I say, "I hope Jason gets to come home some time tonight before he has to start all over again with plowing in the morning." Love ya!
Kara ... we know how much you like listening to Christmas music. Do you happen to have a recording of "I'm dreaming of a White EASTER??" If so, I'd like to borrow it. See you all Sunday, Lord willing.
Post a Comment