CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Put on your Easter Bonnet!










These were just a few pictures of our photo shoot at home this morning. Miss Kate wasn't too sure about her hat, but wear it she did! She is starting to do much better at posing for pictures for which I am so very thankful! We have had a really Wonderful Easter and trust that you all have as well!

8 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

Great pictures of your family and to think that Miss Kate is posing so nicely in them. Her outfit is so cute. She looks so grown up in it. I trust you have had a lovely Easter. Thanks again for posting the pictures. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

This is a really nice picture of you all! Katie-Love is SO CUTE! I just love her outfit! I always liked to wear hats on my girls! Nice pictures! Happy Easter!

Linda Shiery said...

Pictures were great. Keep them comming.

Jennifer Truitt said...

The pictures are so cute! Miss Kate looks adorable in her hat! Glad you all had a good Easter!Wish we could see you all!

urhis said...

What lovely pictures of a lovely little girl. Glad your Easter was memorable.

grandmagene said...

I love all the pictures you post. Miss Kate sure is a doll. She poses great. I love your family photo also. Thanks for posting that song. I love that one. I enjoy your blogging. Keep it going. I love pictures. I need to update mine. Just been so busy. I am so ready for spring too. With you seeing a robin maybe spring is around the corner.

Leah said...

Beautiful!!

Jaime said...

What a cutie! I love the hat! I'm glad you had a good Easter. We have a wonderful Lord. I think that when you have kids it puts the sacrifice God made for us in perspective a little more.