CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Funny Paper Moments

This is how I found Miss Kate one morning. Just sitting quietly looking at the funny paper! She was really engrossed and in the one picture she is all excited and pointing to the Garfield comic strip.




This is a picture of Katie with her horse that she calls "Monkey." We haven't quite figured that one out yet! She has a scrap piece of fleece tied around him and she takes him on walks. It's actually quite comical to watch her walk him down the steps. It's more of a free fall than a walk for poor Mr. Monkey!

2 comments:

Cheryl Watters said...

She takes after her Uncle Ryan. He likes to look at the comics. That is a cute picture. Save that for when she gets older and I am sure she would be proud...

Evie said...

Kara, I hope this comment turns out ok. As I have told you before I am not so good at this. Miss Kate looks like she is having fun. Remember Tedd used to like Garfield when he was a boy? Give Katsie hugs and kisses for me. Love ya!!!!!