Well, after quite a bit of work, Jason's track lighting is finally installed over our entertainment stand. If everyone would permit me just a moment, I would like to say he did a superb job. (Jason will probably throttle me when he reads this!) He is quite perfectionistic when it comes to his work and it ultimately shows with fantastic end results! Now, back to the track lighting. We are so excited about how this turned out. We have envisioned the lighting above the entertainment stand for quite a while, but now we can finally see it in reality! It has changed the entire look of our family room!
17 years ago




4 comments:
Looks like Jason did a great job, as usual. Congratulations on a job well done.
Great job, Jason (and Kara). Kara, we know you were the moral support for a project like this. (Smile) It looks very nice! I like the theme of patriotic / planes in your 'office'. It looks very nice.
Looks VERY nice!!!
I love the way you all decorated this room! I think it's my favorite. However; EVERY room in your house is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! You all sure did a GREAT job! I love the victorian look!
Post a Comment