These pictures are from last May. We were in the Detroit airport and we got pretty tired of carrying our luggage, diaper bag, Katie's carseat and Katie. So, Jason improvised and here is his plan in action! We strapped the carseat to the suitcase! Needless to say, there were many second glances cast Katie's direction. Everyone was commenting on what a cool idea that was. It sure freed up our hands and made traversing through the airport much, much easier!
17 years ago




4 comments:
Leave it to Jason to improvise and make the best of a tough situation. Good job. I imagine that bring the stares from people when they looked at your 'luggage'.
Hey, That was a cool idea! I wish I was that smart when my young'ins were small! You didn't have to worry about loosing her or carrying her. What a neat idea!!!
I imagine you would have had a lot of stares! People probably got a lot of ideas!
What a neat idea!!!! I bet you did get a lot of stares. But it freed up your hands.
Kara
So nice to find your blog! I really enjoyed looking at your pictures and catching up on what's going on in your life. Hopefully we can get together sometime. Thanks for your words of encouragement on my blog.
Friends,
Marlinda
Post a Comment