CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 21, 2008

Our Miss Priss

These are some pictures of Katie from before church on Sunday morning. She was really into posing for her mommy. Believe me, I wasn't about to turn down the opportunity to get some more pictures of her. It is very hard to get pictures of her actually sitting still. So, here they are, enjoy!!





2 comments:

grandmagene said...

Kara,
Your little girl is adorable. She looks like a princess. I love your blog and all of your pictures. Your house is beautiful and so is her room. My granddaughter loves princess stuff too. Take care. I have a blog site too. I will have to send you my address for it.

Love, Genene

Cheryl Watters said...

I loved the pictures of her in the red dress. These turned out very nice. She looks so innocent. How could she ever get in trouble? (smile)