Let's see...rules first. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names.
What I was doing 10 years ago: 10 years is a long time ago! ;o) I was either living in West Virginia or Florida. If it was West Virginia, I was probably longing to be anywhere but there (no offense to anyone who loves or lives there) and if it was Florida, just enjoying life!
Five things on my to-do list today:
- Devotions
- Get Katie ready to go to the playground!
- Fix and take Jason his lunch
- Laundry
- Get things ready for the cottage prayer meeting we are hosting tonight!
Snacks that I enjoy: Boy oh boy, I like chocolate, oreos, cheez-it's, iced cappuccino's and I think I'll stop there!
Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Like most everyone else, make sure our bills were paid, give more to the church and to missions, help my family and friends, make sure my child or children were able to go to college, I'd also take my honey on a cruise to Alaska, and go on vacation to Orlando and to Gatlinburg!
Three of my bad habits:
- I tend to be impatient
- I over analyze things
- I worry way, way too much!
- Pennsylvania
- Sunrise, Florida
- Valrico, Florida
- Lakeland, Florida
- West Virginia
- Lakeland, Florida
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Lakeland, Florida
- Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania
- Adrian, Michigan
- Sanford, Florida
- Adrian, Michigan
I know, I know that was quite a few more than five, but I thought I'd just put it on for boredom's sake!
Five jobs that I have had:Now this is really pushing it.
- Data Entry for several place in Florida (Cool job)
- Secretary for Admissions and Student Recruiter at GBS (Another very neat job)
- Secretary for True Value in Mifflinburg, PA (So, so boring)
- Office Manager for CPR Auto Center in Mifflinburg, PA (Loved working here)
- Wife, Homemaker and Mother! (My very favorite and the most diverse of all my jobs!)
- Esther Hilling
- Jaime Schultz
- Kathie Manns
- Marlinda Holten
- Tanjala Maley




0 comments:
Post a Comment