Well, we finally have our computer back. It's almost as good as new, just a couple quirks here and there. We're just happy to have it again. I find myself having to get back into the swing of things with blogging! I know that probably seems funny, but after not having it for a week, it's hard to get started again. I thought I'd start with some pictures we took of Miss Katie on Sunday morning before leaving for church. Needless to say, she wasn't particularly happy about it, but by the end of the photo shoot, she was all smiles. We kept telling her that if she wanted to go to church she had to smile and that's exactly what she did. She loves to go to church and she was in her glory that morning, because her friend Melanie sat with her! Well, enough rambling for now. Trust you have all had a great couple of weeks!
17 years ago




3 comments:
Glad to have ya back online...been missing your blogs
Sure missed your blog updates. Glad to see you are back up and running again. LOVE the pictures of Miss Kate. Sure hope your computer glitches are fixed soon for you. I would be totally lost without my computer. Chat with you later.
Glad to see you back up and blogging. I have missed your blogs and the pictures of Miss Kate. She is so adorable. I know you are glad to have your computer back. I would go crazy without mine.
Post a Comment