CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Anniversary Babe!


We were away for the weekend, so I wasn't able to post this on Friday. Happy Anniversary Jace! It has been a wonderful and exciting 5 years and I love you so much! Looking forward to spending the rest of our lives together.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Anniversary!

Cheryl Watters said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe it's been five years! Congratulations and many more to you. I love you both. Mom

Evie said...

We love ya both. You are a wonderful brother and sister to have. We are very happy that God put the two of you together,with a little help from you know who!!!! We wish you many more years together. Happy Anniversary to you!!!

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Love you guys! Phil and Sue

Hannah said...

Happy Anniversary!