Well, I think that I'll be happy with this template. The more that I looked at the last one, the less I liked it. Wasn't really my style I guess. This one I think suits me much better. Sorry about the constant changes. Hopefully once I get my links and all back up I can put up some more pictures! Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
18 years ago




5 comments:
I like this one too. You do a great job in keeping your site up and running. It is interesting. Tell Miss Kate that Mamaw says, "I love you."
I love the change!! It is very nice. I should make some changes to my blog but I am doing good to get on and post.:)
Your template looks great. You do such a great job on your blog. I should make some changes too, but doing good to keep it updated.
Zane loves your template change. He was sitting on my lap when I was looking at your blog and one of the first things he noticed was the roses. He seems to take note of flowers. I like your choise as well, although I liked your first one too.
I really like this new look! You always do such a good job with your blog and I always enjoy reading it! Thanks for all the updates! :-) We love you alL!
Post a Comment