CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day Pictures

The reason I'm called "Mommy"


Mommy and her Katie!
"These flowers smell pretty Mommy!"

Just a few pictures from out Mother's Day! It was a pretty ugly day outside, so didn't get a whole lot of pics! I had a great day with my baby girl and Jace! It was a wonderful 3rd Mother's Day for this lady! Hope all of the rest of you had a really Lovely Mother's Day as well!

6 comments:

Esther Hilling said...

I'm glad you had a great day, Kara. Nothing compares to being a mommy, does it? Thanks again for the lovely potted plant! I am enjoying it.
Love, Esther

Cheryl Watters said...

I am so glad you have a beautiful Mother's Day. You have a lot to be proud of in Miss Kate. She's a special gift from God. Love ya lots. Mom

Sarah said...

Happy Belated Mother's Day!

Linda Shiery said...

Loved the pictures. I'm glad you had a great mothers day.
Love, Aunt Linda

Tanjala said...

The flowers are beautiful!! I'm happy you had a good mother's day. Your little girl is so adorable.

Evie said...

Hey Kara, I love your flowers. Miss Kate is adorable. She is really growing up. Love ya!!!