CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

We're Still Here!!

Believe it or not, we really are still among the living. It has been so long since I have updated this it is actually embarressing, but we have just been extremely busy! It seems like we work, work, work and do more work, but I guess that keeps us too busy to get into trouble!! Hope everyone out there has been having a great fall so far. I have truly been enjoying the cooler weather as well as the slight change in color on the leaves on the trees! I'm excited about this coming Saturday as it is our church's annual hayride and it is so much fun. There will be a hayride as well as a bonfire for cooking hotdogs as well as marshmallows! Well, enough rambling for now, here are some pictures to enjoy!!


My baby is growing up!! (Sigh)

Ornery as ever!

Should I?
See, Grammy doesn't mind!!
Trying out the administrative assistant position ;o)
Guess I'll just let MaMaw keep her job!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the 2nd pictrue down of KAtie! She is BEAUTIFUL! I like all of them but that one in particular I just love it! She sure is growing up!

Grandmagene said...

I loved all the pictures you posted. Katie is just so adorable. She is growing up. I am so glad you were able to post some finally. I have been missing your postings.

Cheryl Watters said...

I love the second one down too. I have a feeling that if you took that to Wal-Mart to get it printed, they would contest it and say it was a professional print. hehe I also love the last one of her sitting on my lap in my office. I love seeing her get so excited when she comes in. Great pictures.

Sharalyn said...

Your little girl is growing up fast. She is such a "doll" and looks like she is going to have quite the fun personality. Enjoy every minute... even when (and if!)she ever gets on your nerves. They grow up way too fast!!!

RicKaren said...

Thanks for introducing yourself. It's always fun to 'meet' new people in blog world! You have an ADORABLE little girl! Karen Bork