It's been another busy couple of weeks here at our house. So busy that I've not taken time to update this page! Anyway, here are a couple of pictures of Miss Kate from this past weekend. Hope everyone out there is doing well!
17 years ago
Posted by Karalynne at 10:55 PM
4 comments:
This close up picture of Katie is SO DARLING! She sure is pretty! I really enjoy your blog!
I just noticed on your church website that Katie was "Person of the Week"! That is SO COOL! You sure do a great job!!!!!
Miss Katie is such a doll. You dress her so cute. I enjoy all of the pictures you post. Keep it up. I will be looking for pictures from this weekend with her cousins.
Sorry I haven't visited in quite a while. Pictures are sure cute. I really enjoy them. Hope your grandmother is doing better. The pictures of your house are so cute too.
Love to you all
Post a Comment